The threat analysis is not a risk analysis. The risk is the consequence, the effect of the threat. Effective security measures focus on threats, so that risks become manageable and damage is prevented.
The threat analysis provides answers to the 3 basic security questions.
- What to protect
- Who is interested in the assets of the organization
- What is the method of operation of the adversary.
When purchasing this e-learning you will receive
- More than 40 videos containing all information about the threat analysis;
- Various practical examples which you can apply;
- 6 exercises so you can easily make a step-by-step threat analysis for your own
- Useful tools and formats.
The course is concluded with a test. If the test is successfully completed, you will receive the certificate "Threat Analysis".
This e-learning is part of a series of seven courses in Proactive Security Risk Management. The remaining six courses are:
- Risk analysis,(expected summer 2021).
- Business case, (expected summer 2021).
- Proactive Security, (expected fall 2021)
- Standard Operation Procedure development, (Expected 2022).
- Red Teaming, (expected 2022).
- Insider Threat.(expected 2022).
If you obtained all seven certificates, you can take the Certified Security Profiler (CSP®) theory exam, which is administered by the Center of Experts.